- The Arduino Mega is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560.
- It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- The Mega 2560 R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF.
- In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes.
- The Mega 2560 R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
- Microcontroller: ATMega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5v
- Supply Voltage (Recommended): 7-12v
- Supply Voltage (Limits): 6-20v (Recommended supply voltage of 6-12v should be used to ensure correct functionality and to avoid damage due to overheating)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pin: 16
- UARTS: 4
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB is used by the boot-loader
- SRAM: 8 KB
There are no reviews for this product.